Location: SUNY Oswego Syracuse Campus
Syracuse, New York
Date/Time: Jul 24-Jul 27, 8am-5pm; please note that you must be present for the entire course to receive credit for course completion.
Registration closes Jul 16
or until class reaches maximum capacity of 40
THESE SELL OUT QUICKLY! REGISTER EARLY!
$100 early bird discount on Training fee until Jun 12
Payment plans available through registration links
1. Pay for Core Coach Training Fee only*
2. Pay for Core Coach Training Fee plus Certification Fee*
$50 discount for Certificatoin when purchasing Core Coach Training and Certification now; certification must be completed within 12 months after training
*Course also requires the purchase of the Coaching Psychology Manual, 2nd edition
Michael Scholtz, MA, NBC-HWC, PCC, CPHWC
Purchase of the Core Coach Training also includes complimentary access to our wellcoaches habits course.
Before You Register
Receiving email - Please change your email settings to receive emails from Wellcoaches as email is critical to receive the materials you need. Consider using a personal email address when registering, rather than a work email address, as organization spam filters can interfere with the receipt of important registration and class information. Click here for specific instructions on receiving Wellcoaches email.
Prerequisites for the Core Coach Training Program
The training program is open to students with any one of the following. Proof of prerequisites will be requested upon program registration:
1. An Associate's Degree or higher, in any area of study
2. No degree, but has a clinical license such as RN, RRT, LVN/LPN or Massage Therapist
3. A health-related certification such as Certified Medical Assistant or Certified Dental Assistant
4. A fitness related certification such as Personal Trainer or Yoga Instructor
4. May request a waiver to participate based on professional experience
Our Certification process is separate from the Core Coach Training program. We offer two distinct certifications based on the previous education and experience of the student: the "Certified Health and Wellness Coach" for health professionals and the "Certified Personal Coach" for non-health professionals. Please review the list of acceptable prerequisites for Certification, which are different than the prerequisites for participating in training.