Our Coach Certification program (Module 3) is available following completion of our Core Coach Training and Skills Development Courses (Module 1 and 2). You have 18 months following the completion of the 18-week teleclasses or 4-day residential to complete the components of certification. View the Certification Handbook.
The Certification Process
1. Completion of Module 1, including live class attendance, knowledge assessments and feedback surveys
2. Completion of Module 2, including live class attendance, knowledge assessments, and feedback surveys
3. Pay the Certification (Module 3) core certification fee (when you register for the Module 1 and Module 2 for a $50 savings, or pay separately later for $650) which includes the cost of:
4. Provide proof of prerequisites (which will determine eligibility for the "Certified Health and Wellness Coach" or "Certified Personal Coach" designations)
5. Agree to adhere to all principles set forth in the Certification and Branding Agreement
Two Wellcoaches Certification Options
We offer two distinct certifications based on required prerequisites:
1. The "Certified Health and Wellness Coach" for credentialed health professionals who wish to use coaching skills in working with patients or clients to improve their health and wellbeing. As a Health and Wellness Coach, you will be an expert facilitator of mindset and behavior change that generates sustainable healthy lifestyles, which prevent or treat disease, and foster well-being and thriving. If you do not meet the standard prerequisites for the "Health and Wellness Coach" certification, you contact Robin Wilson.
2. The "Certified Personal Coach" for non-health professionals who wish to use coaching skills in areas such as leadership and executive coaching to improve performance and wellbeing. As a Personal Coach, you can apply the universal principles of behavior change to support clients in increasing productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
The cost of Module 3 is $650, or $600 when purchased at the same time as Module 1 and 2. Refunds for Module 3 are not provided once you have been given access to the materials or started any of the Certification steps. You may request a refund for Module 3 prior to completing Module 2, less a 5% administrative fee. Refund requests must be submitted to your assigned Coach Concierge. Once you are a registered student request forms are made available at your student account.
Wellcoaches Certified Health & Wellness Coaches and Certified Personal Coaches are required to recertify every 3 years. Our Certification Handbook describes full details. Wellcoaches offers Coach Continuing Education through its Wellcoaches Membership in order to meet the recertification requirements.