Location: The Armstrong Hotel
Fort Collins, Colorado
Date/Time: Apr 23-26, 8am-5pm; please note that you must be present for the entire course to receive credit for course completion.
Registration closes Apr 9
or until class reaches maximum capacity of 40
THESE SELL OUT QUICKLY! REGISTER EARLY!
$100 early bird discount on Training fee until Mar 12
Payment plans available through registration links
1. Pay for Core Coach Training Fee only*
2. Pay for Core Coach Training Fee plus Certification Fee*
$50 discount for Certificatoin when purchasing Core Coach Training and Certification now; certification must be completed within 12 months after training
*Course requires approximately 10-hours of pre-work and purchase of the Coaching Psychology Manual, 2nd edition
Greg Hottinger, MPH, RD, NBC-HWC, CPHWC
Purchase of the Core Coach Training also includes complimentary access to our wellcoaches habits course.
Before You Register
Receiving email - Please change your email settings to receive emails from Wellcoaches as email is critical to receive the materials you need. Consider using a personal email address when registering, rather than a work email address, as organization spam filters can interfere with the receipt of important registration and class information. Click here for specific instructions on receiving Wellcoaches email.
Prerequisites for the Core Coach Training Program
The training program is open to students with any one of the following. Proof of prerequisites will be requested upon program registration:
1. An Associate's Degree or higher, in any area of study.
2. A license, or license equivalent, in any of the following: Certified Dental Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Certified Pharmacy Technician, Certified Dental Assistant, Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant, LVN/LPN, NREMT-First Responder, NREMT-Intermediate/85 or NREMT-Paramedic, Registered Respiratory Therapist, RN
3. No degree and a certification in any of the following, with a minimum of 2,000 hours of work experience in the field, with individuals or groups: Academy of Applied Personal Training Education, Action Personal Trainer Certification, American College of Sports Medicine, American Council on Exercise, The Cooper Institute, International Fitness Professionals Association, National Academy of Sports Medicine, National Council for Certified Personal Trainers , National Council on Strength and Fitness, National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association, National Exercise Trainers Association, National Federation of Professional Trainers, National Personal Training Institute, National Strength and Conditioning Association, Training and Wellness Certification Commission, 200-hour certified Yoga Alliance instructor
Our Certification process is separate from the Core Coach Training program. We offer two distinct certifications based on the previous education and experience of the student: the "Certified Health and Wellness Coach" for health professionals and the "Certified Personal Coach" for non-health professionals. Please review the list of acceptable prerequisites for Certification, which are different than the prerequisites for participating in training.